Craving something sweet and healthy now the sun is shining? You’re in luck! You may have heard of nice cream – but have you ever heard of CHAI LATTE nice cream? Featuring any one of our whole spice blends, this recipe is delicious and packed with the nourishing goodness of our signature recipe.
This super healthy ice cream recipe only has 5 ingredients and takes around 15 minutes to make! It’s vegan, raw, gluten free and refined sugar free too.
Chai-Spiced Nice Cream
* Aura Chai Original Blend (you can use our Turmeric and Cacao blends too)
* 2 medium bananas, chopped and frozen
* 1/2 cup coconut milk (you can use coconut drink, but for a creamier nice cream you can use the canned variety)
* 1 tsp Vanilla powder, 1tsp cinnamon
* 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
* Optional: 2 tbsp Vegan choc chips or cacao nibs, maca or ashwaghanda, coconut cream powder
1/ Make up an infusion of 100ml Aura Chai. Add 2 tbsp of our original blend to a jug with 100ml hot water. Leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
2/ Pop the bananas, coconut milk, vanilla powder, cinnamon and maple syrup in the blender.
3/ Blend until nearly smooth, then add the chai infusion and blend again until completely smooth.
4/ Stir in the cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
5/ Pour the mixture into a shallow tub (I use a glass reusable Tupperware) and freeze until set.
6/ Serve with your fave toppings!
* Coconut caramel (use coconut sugar and water or coco cream to whip this up!)
* Cacao nibs
* Vegan chocolate sauce
* Chopped nuts
Made this recipe? Share the results with us on Insta!!